How can you tell when work issues arise as a result of poor mental wellbeing? What do people really need in order to bring their best to work? And if you’re reading this, perhaps the pivotal question – how might increased mental health awareness have a tangible impact upon general performance at work?
Truth is, it’s a journey. There’s still stigma around mental health, and the goal – to make good mental health a mainstream issue – has some way to go.
- Small changes in thinking and understanding can have a significant impact over time
- Ensure that colleagues who experience mental health problems will not have to confront the kind of stigma at work that we know remains prevalent in wider society
- We can raise awareness of mental health, its various conditions and causes, and supplement the conversation with practical guidance and preventative tools
Open to Growth offer a range of accessible and informative seminar introductions that initiate and support a workplace conversation.
Offered in a relaxed and open manner, these courses present a chance to throw some light on issues that affect us all.
Please get in touch to discuss how we would be able to bring a constructive conversation to your workplace. Available both on and offsite, sample topics include:
- Understanding and enhancing your mental health
- Reducing personal workplace stress
- Developing effective communication
- Managing transitions (e.g. relocation adjustment)
- Understanding and overcoming phobias (e.g. flying)
- Emotional intelligence and resilience training